Librela Injection for Dogs at home
Librela is an injectable monthly antibody therapy to alleviate osteoarthritis pain. Able to address arthritic pain on its own or as an adjunct to other arthritis therapies.
As our beloved dogs get a little older they are very prone to developing arthritis and suffering stiffness and a reduced mobility due to the pain of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis can also follow on from cruciate joint surgery or result from hip dysplasia. This arthritis can be very debilitating and reduce a dogs ability to exercise and enjoy a good quality of life in their later years.
Librela injection for dogs is a new once a month treatment
- Effectively alleviates osteoarthritis pain for 1 month with a proven safety profile.
- Functions like naturally occurring antibodies with minimal involvement of liver or kidneys and minimal GI impact
- Works differently from anti-inflammatory medication by specifically targeting Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), a key player in osteoarthritis pain
- Dogs experienced increased mobility and decreased pain after the first injection
- Administered as a monthly injection at home by Vets 2 Your Pets.
You may already be using Liberal for your dog or have a prescription for it. Many of our clients find monthly visits to the vet practice for your Injection can be difficult for larger and less mobile patients. You can book Vets 2 Your Pets to come to your home to supply and administer your dog’s monthly Librela injection in the comfort of your own home.
The effects of a Librela injection last for and is administered every 4 weeks. Vets 2 Your Pets ltd can schedule a visit and inject the medication every 4 weeks to ensure the best response.